Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Quinn in her boots...

Hi there!  Back tonight with one of my all-time favorite BellasUptown girl Quinn in her boots


Can you tell I'm on this "pleat kick" lately?  I just want to add pleats and creases to everything - LOL. 

Quinn looked cold, so I gave her some lovely warm colours.


I tried out my new Spellbinder dies "decorative labels eight" and combined them with my good 'ol reliable "labels ten".   The patterned paper is from 7 gypsies and I stamped Quinn on Bella's Bestest Paper & used SU Early Espresso & Whisper White for my background labels.  Each layer is propped up with dimensionals.  A little Martha Stewart piped nylon ribbon & bling finished it off.

Now I'm racing off to the 'ol boob-tube to watch the Season Finale of Big Brother.  I know, I know... but I'm a hopeless addict.  (And I'm routing for Ian!!)

Night everyone!!
Carla.

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Quninn is one of my favs as well. Beautiful colouring, love all your shading, and love how you used the dies. Gorgeous!

Crafty Lark said...

Great card, I love how you have put those dies together and used the brown, I like using the labels 10 so now I have another item on my wish list. xx Flora

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

She's a sweetie alright :) Love the colours. Imagine wearing a little pleated skirt in the cold though, even with boots? C'mon, Quinn!

Lol!

Enjoy your TV time.

princess said...

Carla- you are really in a groove with the bella group- love all that you do and the colours are just perfect!!

princess said...

Carla- you are really in a groove with the bella group- love all that you do and the colours are just perfect!!

Dana White said...

This is one of my favourite Uptown Girls and I love how you coloured her up then added the ribbon. Gorgeous

Gabriela said...

I just knew you would be a perfect fit for the Bellas. Another great card in your signature colors.