Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Call Me Peep

Orange you glad I called?????  Haven't seen many orange phones in my lifetime, but was in an orange mood... and yes, there is such a thing - LOL.


I used the sweet & adorable Call Me Peep from Stamping Bella.  Coloured up with Copics and added a glitter dot in the middle. 


This stamp also comes with a sentiment "hello dear friend", but I chose to use a sentiment from the Uptown Girl PERRY on her laptop, "I'm here when you need me and even if you don't". 


SUPPLIES USED:


Stamps:
Stamping Bella "Call Me Peep" & sentiment from "Uptown Girl PERRY on her laptop

Paper:
Bella's Bestest paper, Pebbles happy go lucky, Whisper White, Early Espresso

Dies:
Spellbinders... oval & classic edges one (scallop)

Copics:
YR12, YR14, YR15, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
YG11, YG25, G99
B0000, B00, B01, B02, B05
W00, W1

Extras:
Silk ribbon, glitter dot, adhesive pearl, orange sparkle dots, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, sewing machine

Have a great Wednesday everyone!! 'Till next time, Carla.

6 comments:

Danni said...

How super cute!! Lovin' the orange and the cute image!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's a very cute card, Carla. I have been thinking of making some projects in orange and silver/gray lately too. Why is that?? Who knows! Lol!Sometimes colours just stick in my head ...

I wish you lived closer so we could get together for crafty days!

Pauline said...

Super cute Carla! Love these Peeps!
Never new there were orange phones, but hey, in card making anything goes - and I love it.

Leslie said...

SO pretty! Love all the orange and that sentiment is beautiful! Now I need to add that to my shopping list! :)

Dana White said...

Carla this is awesome - how brilliant for the centre of the dial & I so love orange!!

Gabriela said...

Great Card! I'll bet it will be perfect for one of your precious nieces too.