Tuesday, July 03, 2012

In a Friend you find your second self.

Must have been in a floral mood I guess.  Started with these flowers on the weekend and there they sat.  I began playing around with them tonight and this is what I got.  A bit on the overcooked side of things for me but I received positive feedback from two really good friends so I decided to go ahead & post it.


Now the tricky bit... lets see if I can remember what I used.  MFT dies, including the newer royal leaf... I absolutely love that it has so many sizes and has the embossing on the leaves.  The flowers are a comination of Memory Box Fancy Blossoms die & the small Martha Stewart punch.  The paper is from Pebbles (Floral Lane) and the floral strip is the bit on the end of the 12x12 sheet that I just chopped off and used instead of ribbon.  Stamp is from Penny Black... I really like the sentiment.  So true.

Well, it`s back to work for me this week... which means early to bed early to rise.

`Till next time.
Thanks again for stopping by!!

Carla.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Just an all around beautiful card - great colours, love all the flowers. You have an eye for detail!

Gabriela said...

...and the other thing I like so much about your floral card is that yummy brown DP with the tiny white flowers. It's perfect!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How did I miss this one till now? It's very cheerful and spring like! I like it Carla.

Thank you for your nice comments on my blog too :) That sponging technique is a lot of fun!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful color combination. Lovely flowers.
Perfect card.