Monday, March 05, 2012

Sunshine

This little Lily of the Valley stamp just steals my heart!  Isn't she adoreable?!  She's coloured up with Copics and I've cut her out with my circle SB just slightly to the left so I could add the Verve sentiment under the flowers.


I was finally able to get my hands on this new MME "Dilly Dally" - love it!  My local stamp store got a portion of their order in, so I wasn't able to get it all (yet).  Love the wood grain.  The rolled flowers were made from an MFT die, leaves were made with a MS punch. 

Off to do my nieces birthday card - she's going to be 5 and she's beyond adoreable... so I'm going to have to UP the cuteness level on that one.  lol

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

This card is precious and you did a wonderful job colouring it and breathing life into the image. I adore the many shades of greenery that give it that whimsical feel of a fairy's garden.