Monday, March 26, 2012

Blessed by Your Friendship

Hey Bloggers!  Tonight I've been experimenting a little with my new Classic Decorative Inserts from Spellbinders.  The leaf die is also Spellbinder.  The flourish is a Sizzix & the rose centers are MFT.


Paper is a Jillibean Soup (that I've been hoarding... love it).  Both sentiments (inside & out) are from an MFT set.  Little pink flowers were sent by a dear friend... they sparkle.


Well for someone who didn't manage a card all weekend, I surprised myself considering it's Monday!  

3 comments:

Pauline said...

So pretty Carla. You did a wonderful job using the decorative inserts. Love all your details on this.

Gabriela said...

Carla,

You've surpassed yourself yet again just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to improve on your artistry. I absolutely adore this card. I adore the rolled centers whose edges you lightly sponged in pink before placing them over the little pink flowers. Superb!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oooo, pretty, pretty! I'm in lurve with the flowers.