Friday, February 24, 2012

A Good Friend

Love love love making friendship cards so this image from Mo Manning was a must have for me.  Nobody understands like a good friend, right?


I dug into my new batch of Pebbles paper - love the texture of this stuff (the pink strip is from my stash).  I used Spellbinder & MFT dies & a couple of Martha punches for the leaves.  As always, coloured with my Copics. 

The sentiment on the inside is a FREE digi from Create with TLC. Their digi stamps are AMAZING!  All the sentiments are in gorgeous fonts and I thought this one especially matched up nicely with the Mo Manning image.  Unfortunately I didn't leave room on the front for it - lol - but I like it on the inside too.


Well that's it for me.  It's Friday night and it's pj's & tv time!  Yup - party girl - that's me!  Not... lol.  Love weekends though... hope you are enjoying yours. 

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh my, this is a perfect friendship card. Carla, your colouring and shading is gorgeous, wonderful layout and love that rolled flower. Sentiment is perfect. Okay need to go check out those digi stamps!

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous!

Gabriela said...

Marvelous!