Monday, September 05, 2011

Friendship

Well it's been a while.  All I can say is, "great summer!".  I did manage a few cards over the last month, but time just never seems to expand to include blogging them.

For this one I used the Just Rite sentiment for friendship.  I really like the wording.  The DP is Fancy Pants Designs - love the tiny print and of course being a brown-fanatic I bought tons.  I used a combination of MFT and Spellbinder dies. 


Well I'm looking forward to posting more regularly now that summer is (mostly) over.

Back soon!!
Carla.

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, man, you have made a beauty here. Glad to hear you have had such a great summer! And I am looking forward to seeing what you eventually blog!!

I wish I had that layering touch of yours :)

Gabriela said...

Carla, your card is breathtakingly beautiful. I love the fine scroll work and twine. What a masterpiece! I'm so happy that you've had such a great summer - I echo the sentiment!

Stampin' Granny said...

LOVE this card, Carla!! Beautiful combination of papers & colors. It has been an awesome summer but it sure does cut into my card making time!