Thursday, July 07, 2011

Love

Isn't this a pretty verse?  And so true, eh?  I think this would be a lovely sentiment for a wedding card.  It's from a Verve set called "Love Story".  I paired it up with Just Rite "Kindness" and layered the Spellbinders Labels 20 & Fancy Tags 3 for the center.

I wanted to stay with soft colours so this Girls Paperie "Vintage Whimsy" paper was perfect.  I added a little texture with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and used a MS punch & Spellbinder Parisian Accent to give it a border at the bottom.


A little stitching, some ribbon and viola. 

A short post today... but wanted to pop in quickly with a card.  I don't want to lose the momentum of posting!!  =)

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever." - Author unknown

Your card couldn't possibly be more beautiful! I'm swooning now.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Carla. Love the quote as well as your layout and papers.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, girl, this is STUNNING!!! I love the Spellbinders you've layered and that amazing stamp combo...perfection!! I so need to look for that frame stamp. Hugs, Sabrina

Elly said...

Hi Carla,
You've made some beautiful cards lately.

hugs, Elly