Sunday, February 06, 2011

Courage

Spellbinders just never get old, eh? I can't wait until my new bundle from the new release arrive in the mail. With each new spellbinder you add to your collection, it just brings new life to the ones in your stash.


On this card I used Labels 13, Floral Accents & Classic Rectangles. Sentiment is from a gorgeous Verve set. I added the Martha Stewart punch in Close to Cocoa (because I'm on my usual "brown" kick). Finished up with a little bling, SU satin ribbon and this time I made my rolled flower a little looser. Can't remember the name of the pale blue background paper... it's been in storage as long as my skinny jeans - lol.

Back tomorrow with a Valentine. xox

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Another gorgeous card Carla! I just love how all your cards come together so beautifully, you make very good use of your dies! As far as the skinny jeans go, you will be back in them! You can do it!

Gabriela said...

Stop! You're spoiling us with your exquisite daily posts and this one has me salivating for more. Oh and BTW, it looks like you're going to need to dust off those skinny jeans sooner than you thought! Seriously, marvelous card, Cee.

Silli said...

So pretty Carla, love the colors... great look!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I looooove your style.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, oh my goodness, what an awesome card!! I absolutely LOVE the color combo and your special little touches are just amazing!! Hugs, Sabrina