Sunday, January 30, 2011

With All My Love. With All My Heart

Another little Valentine. The stamps are from Verve... "can I just say how much I freakin love VERVE??!!!"


This time I tried my little rolled flower with some coarse glitter added to the top. It really gave it a lovely affect and seems to add a little more romance to the card... or is that just me being tired and slightly delirious... lol...I dunno.

The inside...........


Well, I don't actually having a Valentine myself .... so I won't be making a whole bunch more... except of course for my Dad and my brother.

Wait...... did I just seriously post two days in a row? What the heck is up with that?!! LOL!

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!

8 comments:

Alizabethy said...

I love this - such a yummy card!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooo I like. Adding romance with coarse glitter, huh? Yes, I see it! Lol!

I hope your Dad and Brother spoil you on Valentine's Day too. :)

Pauline said...

WOW another stunning card Carla! Love the papers, layout and all your extras!

Michele Boyer said...

GORGEOUS, Carla, inside and out! (I love the flower!)

Gabriela said...

What a glorious sweep-me-off-my-feet Valentine card! Lemme guess: you don't sleep, right?

Silli said...

Carla, your card is very pretty...love the wonderful colors!

Vicki G said...

This is beautiful as well. The colours are AMAZING~

LindaH said...

Just wanted to say when I quickly (and I mean really QUICKLY) scroll thru my google reader and i come across a card that makes me back up to see who did it because it is GORJUS..it is almost always yours!