Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Hearts One Love

Hi everyone! Made a wedding card with the beautiful Basic Grey Cappella designer paper - how can you go wrong?

Not sure why my photos of the inside always turn out fuzzy. Weird.

Hope you're enjoying this great Spring so far. I think I'm going to enjoy the sunshine all the way back to my craft store for more of this Cappella gorgeous-ness.....

Stamps: Hampton Art & Inkadinkado Paper: BG Cappella, SU Sahara Sand & Whisper White Accessories: Sheer white ribbon, adhesive pearls Tools: Spellbinder Renaissance Hearts Pendant, MS Deep Edge Punch - Garden Trellis, sewing machine, glue pen, glitter Ink: Brilliance Archival Pigment Graphite Black (with clear embossing powder) & Barely Banana (for sponging).

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

Okay - swooning now. Thie wedding card is unbelievably beautiful. It looks like you've thought of even the teensiest detail. Love the open book die cut on the inside too. Truly a marvelous card, Carla.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooo I love this. It's such a beautiful card. Now do one for my lady bug wedding theme for my daughter please. I;m stuck! Lol! XX

Silli said...

Oh Carla, your card is so elegance and beautiful... Love the papers... HUGS

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous!!

AMIT said...

Hey wow i just like your card very much.

Text Advertising

Tammi said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous!! Pretty papers and details!! Just took a look at all your beautiful cards from my last visit, your always an inspiration!