Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another Go with an image by Mo....

Isn't she a cutie? But biggest regret: The Green. Seriously... for those of you that watch Dr. Phil... I can hear him in my head saying, "What were you thinking?!" I love green... a warm green... but I've never warmed up to this Apple Green at all. What was I thinking?!! LOL...

Anyway, I'm going to try her again in soft pink... everything is nicer in pink. 8)

Stamps: Mo Manning, Verve Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Basic Grey Origins, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Green Galore, Accessories: Sheer ribbon, Prima flower, adhesive pearls Tools: Copic Markers, Spellbinder Circle & Labels 4, MS Double Loop edge punch, sewing machine, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Whoah Nellie! But look at your impeccable shading around the Spellbinder's piece. You must have a Copic airbrush system, because a sponge with that small a tooth does not exist. How about re-stamping a new dress and piecing it over the green one?

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

But she is so cute!!! I kinda like the green. I'm going to love seeing her in pink too :)

Silli said...

Big smile Crala, what a cute image...love the colors...;-) BIG hugs!

Tammi said...

I wouldn't have really noticed the "green" if you hadn't mentioned it, I think she's cute in her colors! :) Great sentiment and design too!