Sunday, March 07, 2010

Trying the Lotus....

Received my Spellbinder Pre-Order!!! Had to try the Lotus Pendant right away... okay, well not right away... was sleepy and lazy but I got there in the end!!

I love the pendant! I found it takes a few extra rotations through the Cuttlebug (like the Fleur deLis), but well worth the wait. I added the butterfly last minute (coloured with copics & dotted with a white gel pen).

Have a great Sunday everyone......I'm headed back to the craft room. Must make a very special card for my 3 year old niece. (Like she'll care... she just wants the present - lol).

Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Butterflies Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Basic Grey Indian Summer, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Accessories: Pink dew drop, brown satin ribbon, sticker dots Tools: Sewing machine, copic markers, Spellbinder Lotus pendant, EK Success dotted wave border punch, MS Garden Trellis Deep Edge Punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooooo, pretty! I hope we get the pendants here one day :) SU! is just bringing out the Big Shot in April along with some of their dies, so I hope a pendant or two are in their future release plans!!

Have a happy day with your little niece, who is not so little anymore.I really don't know where the time goes....

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, I love, love, love this card!!!! It is like everything you touch turns out to be a masterpiece!!!! Hope all is well! Hugs, Sabrina

Silli said...

wowowowowowowowwwwww;-) Love all your borders, love the paper and the colors, perfect work. Hugs and happy monday!!!!