Monday, November 16, 2009

Whipper Snapper Release Day!!!

I'm so happy to share this exciting news with you!! Anna Wight asked me to be one of the Whipper Snapper Featured Designers for November & December. I am so thrilled to be part of the big release today and to especially be using stamps that Anna designed herself!!

The 2 sets released today are Gardening Snowman & Think Snow. I used a combination of all the snowmen from both sets for this card. The sets come with so many great sentiments, but I didn't leave myself enough room (yikes!)... so I've stamped one on the inside.

Be sure to check out the other featured designers for their amazing work using these two new stamp sets:

Amy Rohl
Gabriela Divine
Jennifer King
Randee Elsing
Anna Wight

Well that's it for me for a bit. I have a surgery scheduled for 1st thing in the morning, so I won't be near my computer for a few days... but I will certainly have more Christmas cards to share in the very near future using these adoreable sets.

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Ruby Red, Basic Grey eskimo kisses Assessories: Glitter, Snowflake ribbon, clear dew drops, adhesive blue gem Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestibilities, MS fence edge punch, sewing machine Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

8 comments:

Gabriela said...

Carla, congratulations on being one of Anna Wight's WSFD this month and next! Your work is outstanding and I adore your card. Best of luck with the surgery and here's to a quick recovery.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

So CUTE!! Rest up, girl!! Happy, healthy thoughts coming your way!!

Tammi said...

Woohoo, exciting, congrats! Your card is adorable, love the snowflake border and cute snowmen! Wishing you the best with your surgery!

Randee E said...

So cute! I did the same thing with the sentiment too (hee hee)!! Such a cute card - love all of the glittery goodness ;0)

Silli said...

Your card is soooo sweet! I love the image...Your coloring is wonderful! Hugs Silke

Anonymous said...

awesome card! awesome snowmen! I haven't seen that snowflake ribbon but it fits perfectly w/the fence and all! wonderful!
Pam Going Postal

Amy Rohl said...

Love the sparkle and mix of patterns! The snowmen are adorable Ü

Vicki G said...

You are very well deserving of the FS title chickie! So darned talented! Hope you are recovering well from your surgery!

Vicki