Sunday, November 08, 2009

New Home

I know I've been MIA again, but work has been eating up all my energy lately. I get home after working overtime again... and there's just nothing left. I'm starting to panic a little about not having any Christmas cards done. And I mean "none"... as in "zero". Whoops - even seeing it in black & white makes me panic a little bit more!! I'm usually way ahead of the game by now. 8)

Made this card for my brother & his girlfriend who just had a new home built. The house is stunning by the way - there's just no other word for it.

Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics, PTI sentiment Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Certainly Celery, Graphic 45 DP, Assessories: Brown satin ribbon, adhesive gems Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinders Nesties Labels 2 & Shapeabilities Fancy Tags, MS edge punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hi there my friend!!! WOW, what a gorgeous card...you never cease to amaze me with the creativity inside of you. Amazing coloring!!! Oh, guess what? I finally ordered some Copics, well, and let me just say I am hooked ;D;D. I've already ordered some more :D:D. Hope all is well. Hugs, Sabrina

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh wow - another person has started using Copics because of your beautiful cards!! Lol! Enjoy them, Sabrina :) I am in the same boat! Carla, I love your card - that's a cute house. I hope your brother and his girlfriend have a lovely house warming and that you are having a great week!

Vicki G said...

This looks Fabby Carla!!!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

What a lovely card, and the image is coloured so well! It looks like the lights are really on.