Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ohm at Home

Made this card for my friend Donna's birthday. On the inside I wrote "... ohm... I'm not 40... ohm.... I'm not 40... ohm..." It's not your typical birthday card idea, but for Donna she loves her hot yoga so she really seemed to appreciate the theme.

Ever hear of "hot yoga"? Well apparently there's this bizarre thing were people "willingly" do yoga in something that resembles an oven. I can't get my head around it actually - I do everything in the summer to get out of the heat. Donna keeps trying to convince me to go. Apparently once you're in the "hot room" with 30-40 half naked sweaty strangers , you're not allowed to speak (which may be a good thing actually) ... or leave. Personally, I'm just not warming up to the idea. I mean... if you've really got to Ohm... then there's nothing like being able to Ohm in your own home...
Stamps: Stamping Bella Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Bo Bunny, Assessories: Silk ribbon, felt flower, dew drops & bling Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestibilities, edge punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my, sounds like NOT my thing but to each their own!
Regardless, really like your card!

LindaH said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! i've NEVER heard of HOT Yoga and it is sooooo not something that sounds even remotely appealing! But cute card though!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, girl, you too funny!!!! I have never tried yoga, but I am not that flexible either, so I better not try :D:D. Gorgeous colors and the coloring on the yoga Bella, stunning!!! Hugs my friend, Sabrina

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Carla, yip I know hot yoga and I did for a while too, I loved it. It is really GREAT exercise.
Very cute card!
Meahni

Carla said...

You crack me up! We could have fun together! We could go to the hot yoga and make fun of how miserable we were with all the sweaty strangers by communicating quietly through gestures and facial expressions! Then we could go do something really fun: stamp!! Love this fun card, and what you wrote on the inside is very clever!

Tammi said...

LOL, love it! And no never heard of hot yoga, wow, different for sure! :)