Thursday, September 10, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Hello crafty bloggers!

It's been a while since I've posted a card but I've been fighting off Stamper's-Mojo-Itis. It's a terrible affliction and can last for days on end. Hee, hee. I've tried stamping retail therapy (usually helps). Then I re-organized my craft room (almost always helps). But seriously, I just haven't been feeling very crafty and have been enjoying the summer weather instead. But last night... I got the 70's music a rockin' and I just got down & dirty (inky). Here's my Peek-a-boo card that I came up with.

I stumbled across this cool Pink Paislee paper that just arrived at my local stamp store (Marchant's). I just love it.

And I love this Stamping Bella Image! I used the sentiment "Peek-a-boo" on the inside.

I used copics to colour the image and the gorgeous white May Arts ribbon is from Anna Wight's store (Sassy & Sweet Crafts)- love that! The image is cut out with Spellbinder's Nesties & propped up with foam tape.

Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Pink Paislee designer paper
Assessories: May Arts ribbon, pearl dew drops
Tools: Copic markers, Fiskers Edge Punch, Spellbinders Nestibilities, sewing machine
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

YEAH, she is back!!!!! Carla, my friend, I have MISSED YA!!!! What you talking about mojo gone? Girl, this is one stunning card!!! Everything, and I mean everything is just perfect as usual :D!!!! I am glad you are back. Big hugs my crafty friend, Sabrina

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How utterly CUTE is this card?? It's so good to see you found your Mojo again!! And you definitely have.

Denise said...

I just love this card.
Hey you should post your angel one!
that is a great card too!
Glad to see youve got the engine back upand running.
thanks for the copic tutorial the
other day!
now I just need some more copics!

Michele Boyer said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Glad to see your creativity has returned! (I'm sure yours NEVER gets too far away though!)

Kelli said...

HI Carla, my email is kelli_ctmh@rogers.com its Roses Daughter in law again LOL. Just got back from the scrapbooking club my friend Karen and I run. In November we are running a scrapbooking retreat in Jackson Point which is 3 hrs from Kingston! I will send you the info incase your interested and could you please pass it on for me to anyone you think might be interested! The girls in our club have very similar taste in stamps to what you use in your blog, "bella"."magnolia","sugar nellie", there is just so many to love isn't there! and Bella is "sort of" on your way!!!!