Friday, September 11, 2009

Blessed

Hello all! I love this sweet angel image. I bought this clear set at Michael's a couple of months ago and threw out the packaging so I can't tell you what company it's from. If you know, please leave me a comment and I'll update this post. I thought the Verve sentiment was a nice fit for the design and the space as well.

The angel is coloured with copics & glitter was added on top of dots from a clear glaze pen. I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the Baja Breeze cardstock & then added borders with my Martha Stewart edge punch.

Well that's it from me - keeping this short & sweet.

EDITED TO ADD: Thank you Deb! Yes, I remember now - it's Inkadinkadoo. They have some great clear sets, this one really jumped out at me though!! Thanks again. 8)

Stamps: Verve
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Lily Bee (french couture)
Assessories: May Arts white polka dot ribbon, dew drops (pearl), glitter, clear glaze pen
Tools: Copic markers, MS Edge Punch, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, girl, this is a stunning card!!! Love that angel and the embossed BG and the Nestie adds that perfect touch. Oh, don't let me forget about this absolutely yummy paper!!! Keep those beauties coming my friend!!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Deb said...

Carla, beautiful card. Very Heavenly Anglic feel! Colors are so soft. The angel you used is by inkadinkado as I noticed you had a ? on your SCS Gallery. Here is the link: http://inkadinkado.eksuccessbrands.com/Product/Angels+2.aspx

I just love this set and use it quite frequently especially at Christmas.

Kelli said...

Hi Carla, I love your work, my mother-in-law sent it to me, she is a friend of yours, Rose St. Croix-Thibeau. I am adding you to my favorites!

Michele Boyer said...

This is beautiful, Carla!! I love the soft colors and the layered border punch. Fabulous (as always) coloring too!

Tammi said...

Wow, this is stunning! Colors, image, sentiment, everything...just beautiful!