Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kick Up Your Heels!!

Gotta love Stella - she's one happenin' chick!! I stamped the inside to make it into a birthday card, but it could have many other uses.

I just loved the sunny & festive feel of this Bo Bunny paper, so I didn't want to add any more colours - just kept it simple.

The sentiment is from a clear Hero Arts set that comes with a bunch of high heels - but I thought it would go well with this Stella image.

Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Hero Arts clear set
Paper: Bo Bunny, Barely Banana, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Assessories: SU ribbon, dew drops, Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Tools: Copic markers, EK Success Edge Punch, Spellbinders

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, what a fun card!!!! Love those happy colors you've used. If this card does not cheer one up I don't know what does :D:D. Love it! Hugs, Sabrina

Denise said...

love the lively colours!
fun stamp too!
nice combination.
(as usual!)